UVC HVAC Coil Sanitizing Lights
Coil UV lights are the most common HVAC sterilizing lights. Single-lamp and dual-lamp models are produced. Coil sterilization lights are installed where they can shine directly onto the surface of the coil, and they are left on continuously.
- Each unit is constructed for easy installation into the side of a standard air duct with minimum air velocity drop
- Duct mounted installation plate, with simple wing-nut removal for ease of maintenance and UV bulb replacement
- Disinfects harmful airborne viruses and bacteria in your HVAC system
- Destroys spores and mold growth on AC coils
- Inspection port and safety interlock switch
- Contain no more than 4.5 mg mercury content and operate at 253.7nm
Interested in HVAC Coil Sanitizing Lights for your Home or Business?